Link building isn’t enough. Build valuable links!
once upon a time, the great link building campaigns involved the use of the same anchor text and quantity turned into more important than quality. Then, along got here a few Google algorithm updates and the Penguin put an end to it all. Even web sites with excellent content material had been penalized for “spammy” back links.
some of us lived happily ever after. but many are retracing their steps and gambling easy up. After using the backlink check tool you could use this tool to further analyze the price of every individual link.
LinkTracker tool seems on the source backlink you entered to determine if it's miles valuable, or if it is hurting your website. The information gathered includes the page Rank of a referring link, anchor text, whether it is live, and if that page is indexed via Google.
Google Penguin was not a warning against low quality link building, content spinning, and other spammy seo strategies. it is the beginning of a new technology, released to enforce webmaster quality guidelines and will continue to have updates.
With that in mind, rather than looking for ways to cheat the system one should accept that cheaters never win. here’s the way to build quality links- in order to always be very important for a high web page Rank.
1. pick unique topics to write weblog posts and articles approximately
2. publish valuable visitor weblog posts on relevant, authority websites.
3. Use a variety of anchor text in your backlinks. you may even use the name of your commercial enterprise/website. The high-quality anchor text is real, natural, and genuine.
4. research the page Rank and authority of another website before pitching a guest post. The greater authority links you have, the better your own page Rank.
5. only publish your link in forums, social bookmarking/networking websites or blog comments where you are active and keep the ratio of your promotional posts low to avoid being spammy